HR Training Sessions, Support and Advice
As a vital part of our comprehensive HR outsourcing service, we offer our clients tailor-made HR training sessions.
Our team of expert presenters have years of real-life experience in all aspects of human resources. They will deliver a training session for your senior managers and HR staff covering a whole range of topics, such as:
- Safeguarding the employee/employer relationship in difficult situations, and handling disputes
- How to manage absence and sick leave effectively, and offer professional or personal support
- The Equality Act, discrimination and protected characteristics: how you might be affected and situations where caution should be exercised
- Maternity leave advice for employers including your rights and obligations
- Legal considerations and precautions to bear in mind when hiring and firing
- The importance of employment documentation and record-keeping in maintaining HR standards and performance management
- Any recent or impending changes in employment legislation that you should be aware of, and how you can adapt efficiently to these changes
All these aspects will of course be tailored to the nature and size of your business. We can also include aspects of employment law and health and safety training, depending on what your senior staff would find most useful and relevant.
HR training backed up with ongoing support
We believe it’s vital that our clients are well acquainted with the law. Understanding why you are required to do certain things, and how to react to certain situations, could help you deal with problems effectively, professionally and in a timely manner. In many cases it’s even more important that your HR department is up to speed, as they are on the front line and encounter these issues on a day-to-day basis.
Of course, the HR training courses we offer are just a small part of the service. HR software will help free up time by reducing the burden of time-consuming admin tasks, while your bespoke employment documentation can be printed out at any time. Finally, the Peninsula employment law helpline can be accessed by you or your authorised personnel 24/7. So, whether it’s a quick query about holiday pay entitlement, or you need urgent guidance on TUPE regulations and consultations, our team of expert employment law consultants will be there to help.
HR training for managers
While it is important for all staff to have a strong knowledge of the law, it is particularly essential for managers to be fully up to date with all relevant information relating to HR. This ensures that all procedures are done correctly when handling discipline for staff.
These discipline issues can range from misconduct, to poor standards of work or breaches of your drug and alcohol policy in the workplace.
Having a clear drug and alcohol policy is important for discipline, to ensure that an employee cannot legally dispute any measures taken against them for drug or alcohol offences, while different disciplinary measures are required for other forms of employee misconduct. Alternatively, Peninsula can also provide information for cases where an unfair dismissal case is brought against the company.
Effective management advice from Peninsula
The information and training provided by Peninsula can ensure that the management of your company is as productive and efficient as possible. Call on 0844 892 2772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a dedicated advisor who can inform you on HR training for managers or any other member of staff. Whatever area of business you need assistance with, Peninsula will be on hand to offer personalised and professional advice.