Now you can get free HR training anywhere—at work, on the go, or in the comfort of your home…
Introducing: Peninsula e-learning.
Each week, we present two or more 45 to 60-minute webinars explaining all you need to know about new HR laws and the best ways to keep your business safe.
What e-learning covers
We look at HR, employment law and health & safety from an employer’s point of view—showing you what to do and how to do it. Sample sessions include:
- Employees, Workers or Self Employed: What this really means
- Understanding annual leave entitlements
- Health Issues at Work: Managing Staff Sickness Absence
- Demystifying Statutory Sick Pay
Each webinar is interactive, so you can ask questions if you ever need more clarity. And you can also keep the e-learning slides for later use.
Plus, with 27.5% of the webinars CPD certified, you’ll gain credits for your learning and get a certificate of attendance once you meet the minimum requirements.
Learn from HR experts
The Peninsula e-learning presenters are HR professionals, solicitors and consultants with top UK qualifications.
Combined with their decades of real-life HR experience, CIPD and Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) memberships, your business will benefit from the knowledge of the UK’s best.
Start e-learning today
- Free for Peninsula clients
- 45 to 60-minute webinars
- Two or more webinars per week
- Interactive–get involved
- Keep the slides to refer to later
- Counts towards your CPD credits
See how online HR training will benefit your business. Please call today.