HR training webinars: E-learning
As a vital part of our comprehensive HR outsourcing service, we offer our clients HR training sessions via webinar.
Our team of expert presenters have years of real-life experience in all aspects of human resources. They deliver regular online training sessions covering a whole range of topics, such as:
- Safeguarding the employee/employer relationship in difficult situations, and handling disputes
- How to manage absence and sick leave effectively, and offer professional or personal support
- The Equality Act, discrimination and protected characteristics: how you might be affected and situations where caution should be exercised
- Maternity leave advice for employers including your rights and obligations
- Legal considerations and precautions to bear in mind when hiring and firing
- The importance of employment documentation and record-keeping in maintaining HR standards and performance management
- Any recent or impending changes in employment legislation that you should be aware of, and how you can adapt efficiently to these changes
HR training backed up with ongoing support
We believe it’s vital that our clients are well acquainted with the law. Understanding why you are required to do certain things, and how to react to certain situations, could help you deal with problems effectively, professionally and in a timely manner. In many cases, it’s even more important that your HR department is up to speed because they deal with these issues every day.
Of course, the HR training courses we offer are just a small part of the service. HR software will help free up time by reducing the burden of time-consuming admin tasks, while your bespoke employment documentation can be printed out at any time. Finally, the Peninsula employment law helpline can be accessed by you or your authorised personnel 24/7. So, whether it’s a quick query about holiday pay entitlement, or you need urgent guidance on TUPE regulations and consultations, our team of expert employment law consultants will be there to help.
Effective management advice from Peninsula
The information and training provided by Peninsula can ensure that the management of your company is as productive and efficient as possible. Call now on 0800 028 2420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.